Due to limited appointment bookings as a result of Covid-19 the viability of all out of town trips will be assessed prior to the scheduled date based on number of bookings received.
If you are are in need of our services, please book in now - don't wait for our email to be sent as per procedure in the past. That will help us determine the necessity and urgency to schedule a trip, and if the date need to be moved forward.
9 July - Bowen/Airlie
17 July - Moranbah (tentative)
23 July - Pioneer Valley
30 July - Moranbah
6 August - Sarina
Dates are tentative and can be changed if no appointments have been confirmed.